Keokuk Junction Railway Santa Train
On Saturday, December 3, 2016, Keokuk Junction Railway Co. will operate its seventh annual Santa Train. Santa Claus will join Keokuk Junction Railway Co. employees and those of other Pioneer Lines who volunteer their time, and make six stops along the KJRY's railroad line to visit children and to confirm their Christmas lists.
*This year passenger rides are not available, but children may still come to visit Santa aboard his holiday caboose for no charge. We look forward to seeing you there!
2016 TRAIN SCHEDULE:
- MAPLETON (at Walnut Street) - 8:30am arrival
- GLASFORD (at Oak Street near City Park) - 9:35am arrival
- BREEDS (at Co. Road 23) - 11:20 arrival
- CANTON at 2nd Avenue (near KJRY (former TP&W) railroad depot) – 1:30pm arrival
- CUBA (at 3rd Street) – 3:45pm arrival
- SMITHFIELD (at Main and Front Street) – 5:15pm arrival
For more information about sponsorship and the
2015 KJRY Santa Train, please contact:
1318 South Johanson Road
Peoria, Illinois 61607