Keokuk Junction Railway Santa Train
On Saturday, December 7, 2013, Keokuk Junction Railway Co. will operate its sixth annual Santa Train. Santa Claus will join Keokuk Junction Railway Co. employees and those of other Pioneer Lines who volunteer their time, and make six stops along the KJRY's railroad line to visit children and to confirm their Christmas lists.
*This year passenger rides are not available, but children may still come to visit Santa aboard his holiday caboose for no charge. We look forward to seeing you there!
2013 TRAIN SCHEDULE:
- MAPLETON TO GLASFORD - 8:30am arrival
- GLASFORD TO BREEDS - 9:35am arrival
- BREEDS TO RAWALTS - 11:20 arrival
- CANTON at 2nd Avenue (near railroad depot) – 1:30pm arrival
- CUBA at 3rd Street – 3:45pm arrival
- SMITHFIELD at Main and Front Street – 5:15pm arrival
For more information about future sponsorship and the
2013 KJRY Santa Train, please contact:
1318 South Johanson Road
Peoria, Illinois 61607